Thursday, February 13, 2014

World Wide Web

The web is moving with increasing speeds to saving things onto the cloud. The Cloud, in my opinion, is a great step towards improving everyone's computing experience. The previous step was Windows 8. We all know that it didn't exceed anyone's expectations. Even the City of Chicago is taking a step towards the Cloud. Mayor Rahm Emanuel moved 30,000 employees to Microsoft 365 to be more productive using the Microsoft Products. They are specifically going to use cloud based e-mail. Using the cloud is beneficial if you have to use different computers daily (some college students). However, laptops have not much use for it. I have a laptop that I carry with me. I can have everything saved locally because of it. The only reason that I use the cloud is if I want to back up my data.

1 comment:

  1. The cloud can indeed be helpful for grabbing information whenever you need it creating some ease for the people who use it often.

    ReplyDelete